Friday, May 18, 2012

Nice Insanity workout and a night out watching basketball.

Today was my third day of doing Insanity. The last time I did the Insanity workout I made it through 5 weeks of the program, but then had to quit because I didn't have a comfortable place to do it at school. Now I'm starting it back up, but it's even tougher this time because I'm dealing with more weight than when I started it a year ago. Later on today I got a chance to go to BWW, eat wings, and watch the Celtics play, which is ALWAYS a good combination. Unfortunately, I was disappointed by my team after letting the 76ers win after they had twenty and fifteen point leads against them in the first half of the game. Anyways, it was a good game, and now I'm enjoying the rest of my night watching TV and having a good snack. Yep, I'm having a late night snack, 4 cookies. I don't believe in completely depriving myself of the good stuff, only scaling back on the amount I eat. I feeling great, and there are many good days ahead. So long lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search