Wednesday, August 14, 2013

If you're tired of starting over, stop quitting!

So this is like my 4th time starting over with Insanity. I'm really hating that I have to start over but this time I'm in the right mindset to finish. I went on Sparkpeople today because it helps me interact with people who are doing the same workout programs as I am. I'm hoping to find a fitness buddy and hopefully that will help me to stay accountable for my workout everyday and hopefully I'll have somebody to help me stay motivated and I can also motivate them as well. at the end of each week I am going to either by myself something or treat myself to a certain event and I think that will help me to stay motivated as well. stay tuned you guys and I'll have more updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search