Monday, June 4, 2012

That one Insanity workout where you always think you're done, and then...



So today was my second to last workout for the 3rd week of Insanity. I was supposed to do the workout yesterday, but I didn't make good food choices yesterday and my sleep was out of whack, which would have made for a terrible workout. I decided that yesterday would be my rest day and I would continue the last two workouts of the week today and tomorrow, so no time would be lost. Anyways, today was Cardio Power and Resistance, and that workout is still cardio based, but involves more strength training. So if you're ever wondering if you'll be able to get your strength training in with Insanity, TRUST ME, you'll ALWAYS get your strength training in. It was near the last round or workouts, where he says "This is the last one you guys..." and so after the floor sprints, even after doing this DVD a few times in the past three weeks, I'm thinking I'm done...but noooooo..."Okay, come on you guys, we have one last workout to do..." That means hop squats and push ups. Shaun T, I don't trust you anymore, lol. But overall, I am very happy with where I am right now. I've lost 6 pounds, and I have 34 more pounds to go. Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search