Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Use It."

Today, I did better than I though I was ever gonna do. I put everything I had into that workout. I was tortured throughout the workout, but I felt amazing afterwards. It's that feeling of accomplishment.  I took everything that I had been feeling this week, and put it into that workout. I was watching Blade: Trinity earlier this week. I was watching the part of the movie where Drake, the ultimate vampire, had entered into the place where Blade and his crew resided and made weapons and produced plans to take down all vampires through Drake. Well, Drake came in and killed the brains of the operation, I can't remember her name right now, then kidnapped her daughter and one of their partners, Hannibal. When Abigal and Blade came back, Abigal found her dead and was heartbroken and crying. The first thing that Blade said was "Use It....Use It!!!" That was something I could really relate to. You have to take any anger, resentment, or hurt you may feel towards any situation, and USE IT  towards something positive. Use it, not to poison your life, like it may already have, but use it to bring positive things into your life. Use it to get to where you want to be. And you can make it, regardless of any obstacles people try to put in your way. They don't even exist as fair as I'm concerned. The only thing holding you back is yourself. So plan everything you wanna be in life and DO IT!!! Time gives apologies to no one!!! Be who you want to be, and be it NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search